StackOverdrive.io is a New York based CLoud and DevOps consulting company.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Create automated scripts that will build, configure, deploy and test applications deployed to different environments; maintain, support, and enhance our continuous integration environment.
- Develop system-engineering solutions to help achieve highly available, highly scalable systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in one or more following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Informatics, Symbolic Systems, Mathematics or Physics. An advanced degree in one of the above disciplines is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer at a startup, mid- to large-size company is required.
- In-depth automation experience using configuration management tools Chef, Ansible & CloudFormation
- Experience with a CI system (i.e. Gitlab & Jenkins) and monitoring tools (New Relic, Datadog, Sensu).
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Prior experience developing or working with any of the following Cloud Computing Service: Amazon Web Services (Preferred), Google Compute, Nutanix and Openstack Private Clouds
- Strong Python, Ruby coding/scripting skills (other scripting languages may be considered).
- Ability to work with teams both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates.
- Flexibility to work within different environments.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and skills.
We are located in New York City, Telecommute, Remote OK (Must be located in the United States). We are an equal opportunity employer.