Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
The ESR Account Manager is responsible for handling escalated matters that originate with the Seller/Vendor/Brand or Selling Partner. These escalations arrive through various inputs: emails sent to Jeff@, Jeff?, Amazon Executives, or escalations presented by leaders throughout the organization. Many contacts have no clear solution and require work cross-functionally throughout the organization with the appropriate teams to find a solution for the current escalation, as well as looking for long-term mechanisms to prevent future occurrences. Solving these escalated matters should lead to the opportunity to repair systemic issues and create an ongoing environment of process improvement.
The ESR Account Manager will be expected to:
· Collaborate to build partnerships with key stakeholder groups, businesses and leaders to ensure systemic problems are addressed and corrected.
· Solve ambiguous and complex Selling Partner issues that have been sent to Amazon Executives and Jeff Bezos.
· Create and communicate escalation summaries to executives and senior leaders for current open executive escalations.
· Deep dive repeat issues for individual selling partners and provide coaching and recommendations for improved success on the platform.
· Collaborate with development teams and business teams to solve technical and marketplace process issues.
· Identify and communicate any potential risks and obstacles with current Marketplace processes, initiatives, and system issues affecting Selling Partners, providing recommendations for corrective action to business stakeholders.
· Assist internal business stakeholders with information and data requests related to policies, processes, and actions taken on selling accounts by running basic SQL queries for case data and Seller specific data and partnering with business teams to verify information
· Manage the ESR intake mechanisms, providing resolutions to high priority issues and ensuring required security protocols are complete to protect confidential Seller information.
· Lead small to medium sized projects from initiation to resolution, focused on internal business operations improvements, Selling Partner facing products/processes, and updates that impact Selling Partner Support. This includes:
· Tracking project progress through Playbook, ensuring timely delivery of final product.
· Leading discussions with all involved stakeholders to scope needed changes.
· Collaborating with the ESR BIE for complex data requests to influence business decisions.
· Communicating any changes or updates to the Account Management team and lead any needed trainings across all locations.
This role will be virtual or on-site at AZA10 depending on current location of applicants.
Basic Qualifications· At least 6 months of Amazon Selling Partner Support experience.
· At least 1 year of experience in handling and resolving customer escalations.
· Bachelor degree or two years Amazon experience.
· Able to work independently, be self-motivated, and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite & Paragon Case Management tools.
Preferred Qualifications· Highly experienced in handling complicated executive type escalations or very comparable and relevant alternative experience is required.
· Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification; ability to operate both a granular or macro level.
· Able to work independently, self-motivated, and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change.
· Formal training in Account/Business Management a plus.
· Solid to advanced SQL skills.
· Ability to multi-task and make tough decisions in a fast paced environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to comfortably engage with all levels of stakeholder up to CEO internally, and any customer externally; ability to translate technical jargon into everyday language.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· Demonstrated “big picture” thinking and sound judgment.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.