Security Bar Raiser – Customer Service – United States (Virtual Position)
Candidates must live in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.What is Amazon Customer Service All About?
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, Amazon Customer Service is seeking candidates who exemplify Customer Obsession and enjoy problem solving on behalf of others. Our Amazon Leadership Principles (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/principles) are not just words on a screen – they are a driving force in the decisions we make every day.The Virtual Customer Service (VCS) Security Team is seeking a VCS Security Bar Raiser to participate in auditing as a part of our VCS Security Bar Raiser Program. The VCS Security Bar Raiser Program is designed to audit, assess, train, and “raise the bar” on the overall security of virtual spaces.
This employee is a key member of the VCS Security Team and reports to the VCS Security Audit Team Manager.Key Responsibilities
What Does Amazon Need From Me?
- Responsible for audit completion for assigned agents within their region and innovating to continually increase the overall security of virtual spaces.
- Ensure compliance with established control procedures by examining records, operating practices and related documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and reports by documenting audit activities and findings.
- Escalates issues and new findings to leadership.
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions
- Use tools and programs to navigate the site, research accounts, review options and solutions, and communicate them effectively to leadership.
- This position is 40 hours per week, with additional hours up to 60 hours per week if there’s a business need.
- Our virtual customer service site is open from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST. Your work schedule could potentially fall anywhere in between these hours and may require one or both weekend days.
- Shifts are subject to change. Amazon will provide a minimum of two weeks’ notice prior to a shift change.
- You must have an internet connection with a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only). Satellite internet providers cannot be used.
- Cannot use a wireless connection. Your device must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement (https://youtu.be/yxrpb9pKHls) video for more information.
- Amazon provides paid mandatory training and resources for new associates.
- Associates are measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, audit quality, efficiency, and process compliance.
Basic QualificationsBasic Qualifications
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
Your mailing address must be current and include relevant numbers (apartment, suite, etc.) P.O. Boxes are not supported; we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know by contacting us through our Contact Us (http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus) web-page.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
- 1+ years audit program experience
- Previous virtual environment experience
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with working within multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools