Ring is looking for an experienced, organized, and self-motivated full-time Social Care Supervisor to join our Social Media team in Phoenix, AZ. As a Social Care Supervisor, you will directly manage the Ring Social Care Team, a team of social media customer service agents. You will report insights and interpret agent performance trends while collaborating with stakeholders to establish operational improvement initiatives.
As a Social Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for enforcing processes, identifying issues and root causes, coaching and development of Ring’s Social Care team, help drive performance results, maintain positive customer service and brand experience online.
· Lead a team of up to 20 cross functional team members; coaching, developing, and motivating direct reports and team to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions.
· Regularly review and analyze team and performance metrics to improve customer service experiences.
· Oversee daily staffing plan, time cards, and schedule adherence in partnership with workforce management.
· Develop Social Care team by providing guidance, performance and behavioral coaching.
· Drives team engagement and actions through results and insights identified in 1:1s and side by side meetings with team members as needed.
· Assists in trouble-shooting technical issues that may arise with helping Ring customers.
· Recruit, hire and train new team members
Basic Qualifications· 4+ years of call center experience
· 2+ years of social media experience
· 1+ year of customer care experience in a supervisory or managerial role
Preferred Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· Experience with leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
· Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age