Ring is looking for an experienced, organized, and self-motivated full-time Sr. Social Care Supervisor to join our Social Media & Ring Community team in Phoenix, AZ. As a Sr. Social Care Supervisor, you will directly manage the Ring Social Care Team, a team of social media customer service agents. You will report insights and interpret performance trends via various social media platforms, while collaborating with stakeholders to establish operational improvement initiatives.
As a Sr. Social Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for establishing processes, identifying issues and root causes, coaching and development of Ring’s Social Care team, drive performance results, maintain positive customer service and brand experience online.
· Lead a team of up to 16 cross functional team members (community, alarm, UK); coaching, developing, and motivating direct reports and team to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions.
· Regularly review and analyze team, program and performance metrics to identify root causes and formulate solutions to improve customer service experiences.
· Oversee daily staffing plan, timecards, and schedule adherence for inbound and outbound teams in partnership with workforce management. Identify and create plans to address volume changes and unusual spikes.
· Optimize the efficiency in the team to prioritize and delegate tasks and activities appropriately. Acts as the customer service point of contact for support teams.
· Develop Social Care leadership team by providing guidance, performance and behavioral coaching and mentorship.
· Drives team engagement and actions through results and insights identified in 1:1s, side by sides, and skip level meetings with team members as needed.
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges.
· Assists in trouble-shooting technical issues that may arise with helping Ring customers.
· Coach and develop Ring’s Community team members on active moderation of our Ring Community Forum for accuracy, trends, and policy adherence.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience managing a Social Media Customer Support team with an understanding of call center processes and procedures
· 2+ experience in data analytics skills
Preferred Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· Experience with leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· Strong attention to detail, including the ability to analyze and document complex situations into a concise summary
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects/tasks interdepartmentally
· Experience working with consumer technology businesses
· Ability to exercise high judgment in narrow time-frames
· Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills
Ring is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.