Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
You will be designing and developing machine learning solutions that leverage AWS services to automate business solutions to drive down costs for AWS and customers. You will work closely with the business teams to capture detailed requirements and develop the solutions using AWS AI/ML services. You will also interact with other SAs in the field, providing guidance on their customer engagements, and you will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage ML/AI on AWS.
You must have deep technical experience working with technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. A strong mathematics and statistics background is preferred, in addition to experience building complex classification models. You will be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the AI/ML space, and will leverage this knowledge to help AWS customers in their selection process.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and responsibilities
· Architect and develop solutions leveraging AWS machine learning and AI specific services, working with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services.
· Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
· Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related Subject Matter Experts
· Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
· Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
Basic Qualifications· Deep experience in design/implementation/consulting experience of Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning solutions
· Strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies, including deep learning and overall machine learning concepts. Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments.
· Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms such as clustering and classification algorithms and especially neural networks (CNN, RNN etc.). Having worked with both structured and unstructured data in the past to gain effective insights.
· Significant experience creating, testing and deploying ML models. Significant experience developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. familiar using DL Platforms/Tools like MXNet, Caffe, Caffe2, Theano, TensorFlow
· Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions
· 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages related to ML like Python or R. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
· Experience using and adapting to new technologies
· Deep experience with data modeling and analytics solution stacks
· Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· Ability to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience, including the ability to create compelling demonstration of AI solutions. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
Preferred Qualifications· 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives.
· 3+ years hands-on experience working with AWS or other cloud/virtualization platforms
· 3+ years working with enterprise customers
· Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
· Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
· Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
· Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
· Hands-on experience with data manipulation, data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Kibana, R, RStudio)
· PhD or Advanced Degree in data science or machine learning space
· Continuous interest in the academic development around neural networks and machine learning general. A perfect candidate would be an active influencer and contributor in this space.
· Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable