In AWS Strategic Accounts we only work with our top accounts who are technically advanced and are driving the next generation of technology. In our Application Modernization and Optimization Practice we are seeking a leader of leaders who will help our customer envision, develop and deploy the next generation of technology. This individual will be responsible for developing a vision, building a team, and truly leading the worlds most technically advanced companies. The person should have a broad set of system development and implementation credentials in the latest technologies and methods and should be able to articulate a vision which will inspire our customers to take the next steps in their evolution. Experience with AI/ML, image recognition, IOT, big data and emerging data base technologies is highly desired.
Basic Qualifications· Experience delivering business value to customers with Application Modernization, AI/ML. IoT, Edge, Containers and Mobile solutions
· Customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills in a consulting team leader role
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
· Capability to build and lead a team of experienced consultants
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges of IoT solutions in an enterprise environment.
· 15+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
· 10+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
· Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
· Understanding of emerging IoT, Serverless, Container, Mobile technologies and communications protocols.
· This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
Preferred Qualifications· Global experience
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
· Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements such as FedRAMP and HIPAA.
· Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
· Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
· Experience with Kubernetes and EKS, ECS on AWS.
· Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development.
· Experience programming applications backed by cloud services.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.