Do you want to transform how we deliver security to our customers? Are you excited to help us earn customer trust through excellent infrastructure & application security practices? Do you enjoy driving global initiatives within a fast-paced solution delivery organization?
We are looking for a technically experienced Technical Program Manager to ensure systems delivered by Professional Services are designed and implemented to the highest security standards by owning processes around risk analysis, architecture reviews, developer training and security automation.
As a part of the AWS Global Security Risk and Compliance Practice, this role will drive process and technical security solutions by bridging between customer feedback and our AWS Professional Services consultants & developers, AWS service teams, security teams and related Amazon corporate teams.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services up to 25%.
Basic QualificationsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· 10 years of experience in technical program management, software development lifecycle and/or control framework development and implementation.
· A record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology processes and/or major tech companies.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred QualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience in owning cross-team security implementation programs inclusive of metrics, communications and prioritization.
· A strong understanding of application security and secure software development lifecycle programs.
· Experience in performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, and auditing IT processes.
· A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· Experience defining certification roadmaps based on customer requirements, compliance documentation, and ensuring that committed assessments are delivered on schedule.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with enterprise productivity tools
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age