Do you want to transform how we deliver security to our customers? Are you excited to help us earn customer trust through excellent infrastructure & application security practices? Do you enjoy driving global initiatives within a fast-paced solution delivery organization? Do you also love to build new products?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) business is rapidly expanding its global presence and we are looking for a highly motivated Technical Program Manager to help us develop planetary scale solutions. As part of the AWS Global Security and Infrastructure Practice, this role will build the bridges between customer feedback on architecture & operations programs by working directly with our AWS Professional Services consultants, AWS service teams, security teams, and related Amazon corporate teams. This individual should be a technically experienced and innovative enterprise solutions professional who has the ability to coordinate the delivery of new products and solutions that continually meet customer demand and exceed customer expectations through platform sprint planning, new feature request management, risk analysis, event planning, and architecture reviews.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop mechanisms to manage product lifecycles
· Manage sprint planning and backlog
· Continuously engage with customers, consultants, and stakeholders to determine and prioritize product feature requests.
· Proactively identity and implement opportunities to improve the product and delivery.
· Manage the program’s performance by generating metrics and customer insights.
· Implement mechanisms to scale the program.
· Manage customer and public engagements to maintain a high delivery bar.
Basic QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of experience in project/program management in a technical field.
· Experience in cloud infrastructure consulting or advisory work in support of a highly technical environment.
· Experience owning cross-team implementation of programs inclusive of metrics, communications and prioritization.
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
Preferred Qualifications· A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· A record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology processes and/or major tech companies.
· Experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or control framework development and implementation.
· Experience defining certification roadmaps based on customer requirements, compliance documentation, and ensuring that committed assessments are delivered on schedule.
· Experience performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, and auditing IT processes.
· A strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
· Experience generating automated metrics to measure IT process effectiveness and consistency.
· Familiarity with enterprise productivity tools.
· Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.