At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our bio-pharma partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our bio-pharma customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions with a heavy emphasis on ML/AI.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for our bio-pharma customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Location is US-based.
** Ability to travel to client locations when needed.
Basic Qualifications· 8+ or more years of IT implementation experience including cloud technologies
· You should be considered a bio-pharma industry SME with a good understanding of industry processes such as R&D, clinical trials, sales & marketing and post-market surveillance
· Knowledge of the AWS services (e.g. EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3) and good understanding of AWS ML/AI services
· Experience with ML/AI
· Consulting background
· Need to have experience utilizing cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation for cloud solutions
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Scripting and/or coding skills
· Deep understanding of relevant industry regulations and standards such as GxP, CDISC, 21CFR Part 11, IDMP, HITRUST, GDPR, and other industry regulatory, security and compliance issues
Preferred Qualifications· Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
· AWS certification(s)
· Advanced degree in engineering and/or business
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age