AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders.
At AWS, we believe in a Security, DevOps and DevSecOps culture and effective DevSecOps processes are critical to accelerating regulated markets such as FedRAMP, DoD SRG, PCI, HIPAA, etc. and supporting them over time, using AWS security automation and and developer services as well as the rich Security, DevOps and DevSecOps partner solutions such as GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Trend Micro, Splunk, CIS and others, provide the tools and resources needed to succeed.
We are we are looking for a Security, DevOps and DevSecOps strategic leader to help public sector solution providers understand these best practices and tools, and to implement optimal DevSecOps environments in AWS.
As the DevSecOps strategic leader, you will build initiatives and demonstrate thought leadership in the Security, DevOps and DevSecOps disciplines, deliver awareness programs to educate solution providers, and work directly with partner and customers to accelerate solutions in regulated industries (i.e., financial services, healthcare and life sciences, and government). You will work with other AWS teams, APN Consulting and Technology partners, and other stakeholders to deliver in these areas, with the primary goal of growing the number of customers using AWS for SecOps and DevOps, and growing the number of public sector solutions deployed on AWS which leverage automation for security and continuous risk treatment through the combination these two disciplines.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in Security and have a deep understanding on DevOps use cases for building a cloud solutions in support of regulated markets. The candidate should possess a strong background in technology partnerships and cloud solutions along with strong business development, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and technical challenges to help build and convey compelling value propositions for AWS customers with our partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with prior solution and program successes.
· Build C-level relationships with our top partners and generate interest in new AWS programs focused on Security and DevOps, to accelerate AWS adoption across the regulated markets.
· Be an execution partner for the Security, DevOps and DevSecOps Segment by building programs, which incorporate industry and AWS best practices in enabling Security and DevOps culture for our customers.
· Represent the AWS strategy for Security, DevOps and DevSecOps to our internal and external stakeholders including the AWS sales teams.
· Enable cross-functional collaboration across and within the organization. Help be the voice for the teams and bring better visibility of important efforts.
· Help drive thought leadership for sSecurity, DevOps and DevSecOps, supporting customers looking to operate in, or as part of regulated industry verticals.
· Identify issues or roadblocks with existing processes. Create and promote solutions to keep processes running smoothly.
· Partner closely with Product Management, Strategy teams, Business Development, System Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, and Strategy and Operations on the development of new processes supporting their migration to AWS.
· Help prioritize AWS engagement with partners who focus on the Security, DevOps and DevSecOps market segment to drive incremental results for both AWS and selected partners
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of security business development, enterprise account management, or product management experience
· 3+ years of experience in regulated markets such Federal (FISMA/FedRAMP), Department of Defense (DoD SRG), Healthcare (HIPAA/HITRUST), Financial services (PCI-DSS).
· Experience in Security and DevOps technologies such as open source software, virtualization, and Infrastructure as a Service delivery models.
· Experience with developing joint value propositions and product strategy within a security partner ecosystem
· Experience in Security, Agile Development, and DevOps tooling and implementation approaches.
Preferred Qualifications· Business development, enterprise account management, or product management experience, specifically targeting Public Sector or Regulated Industry.
· Foundational knowledge of regulatory compliance frameworks such as: (PCI, FedRAMP, DoD SRG, CJIS, etc.)
· Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
· Communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Prior track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with either solutions and/or programs that have demonstrated success at enterprise customers
· Ability to work with a diverse range of people
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.