Would you like to join a team focused on producing high-quality digital content for Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you have a passion for customers, a clear view of content acquisition process, and an ability to gain insights from data?
AWS Prescriptive Guidance (APG) team is driving global programs that support our Professional Services as they help our customers succeed. We are looking for an experienced content acquisition lead to own a portfolio of programs aligned to our prescriptive guidance development process initiatives including the creation of content intake mechanisms, coordination of content intake teams, and analysis of key data to drive high-value & high-impact content decisions. This leader will collaborate with delivery consultants, partners, practice managers, specialty practice leads and other program managers to define the strategy, plan the implementation, drive execution and communicate results for the programs in their portfolio.
The ideal candidate shows serious customer obsession and has broad experience working on global, cross-functional programs with team leadership or program and/or project management experience. In addition, the ideal candidate is comfortable wading through large sets of data to find insights about content impact and value. This person also has excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership in delivering business results while working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
– Work with the ProServe, Partner BDs and other communities to harvest new content and optimize mechanisms to prioritize content for authoring.
– Identifying new content opportunities and partnerships
– Prioritize content effectively and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization
– Partner with your program sponsors to define program strategy and key performance indicators for our prescriptive guidance development efforts.
– Develop and run content acquisition programs at scale aligning and influencing all practices within Professional Services.
– Gain support for recommended programs using strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
– Collaborate with multiple stakeholder at all levels to gather requirements and feedback, define objectives & deliver results
– Find and analyze large sets of data and create actionable insights that help prescriptive guidance team make customer-focused decisions.
– Present and lead conversations about content in the pipeline, prioritization strategies, feedback from customers, operational and quality gaps, optimization strategies and resolutions to outstanding issues to leadership and stakeholders.
– Deploy metrics to track progress against program metrics, report monthly on progress and define annual goals.
– Build and maintain documentation deliverables, dashboards and communication materials for portfolio programs.
– Represent prescriptive guidance to AWS leadership, including supporting global and regional summit events.
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Basic Qualifications– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of Technical Program Management / Technical Architecture and/ Technical Lead experience for large or global programs
– Excellent understanding of Enterprise-level technologies, should be able to have converse with different experts in Security, Modernization, trending technologies.
– Program ownership examples from start to finish and delivering successful results
– 5+ years of program management skills with experience in influencing others outside of direct line of reporting, and advocating on behalf of the customer
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
– 5+ years experience creating technical documentation for public sites and managing content/editorial calendars
Preferred Qualifications– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including senior leadership
– History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
– Independent thinker capable of operating within ambiguously defined structures with a bias for delivering tangible results.
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
– Able to navigate ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers with minimal guidance, know how to influence, build cross-organizational partnerships.
– Experience owning and implementing process across multiple business lines
– Desire to learn and stay on top of technology trends
– MBA degree