Enterprise Service Manager – Telecommunications
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Telco Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more major accounts in the telecommunications segment, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role incudes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
· Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
· Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
· Contract negotiations & closing statement of works
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverables
· Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
· Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
· Act as single point of contact for customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
· Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
· Envision and inspire customers
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
Basic QualificationsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
· 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
· Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
· Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, SOW development, deal shaping, pricing, closing
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT, digital and network transformation projects
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
Preferred QualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Meets/Exceeds Amazons leadership principles for this role
· Strong knowledge & industry thought leadership on topics around enterprise IT, Digital transformation, 5G, IoT, Analytics, Machine Learning, Operations and business support systems.
· Experience in leading professional services units including IT application development and modernization. Understanding of Agile and Dev Ops processes
· Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services;
· Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. CITSM, ITIL)
· Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
· Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
· Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation