Are you interested in building software that changes the world? Do you like building new products and businesses from the ground up? Have experience in distributing lots of data to lots of customers/endpoints quickly?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) in NYC, we’re looking for a Front End Engineer who is passionate about building new products using cutting edge technologies, has experience with building user interfaces for distributed systems that deal with lots of data, and can drive design and implement UX that delights customers. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced engineer excited to work on cloud scale software with a proven track record for building front end systems.
We are a building a new business from the ground up, which offers a unique opportunity for engineers who want to help define, design, build and operate a new business which we believe is going to change the world. Your friends, family, and AWS’ millions of customers worldwide will know what you built. Come join us to Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make History!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 2+ years professional software engineering experience
Preferred Qualifications· Deep understanding of UI systems, UI architecture, data structures and algorithms, and React
· Proven track record of building and shipping enterprise software products
· Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Proven track record delivering high quality software on time
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
· Strong verbal and written communication skills