Do you want to lead the development of planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy driving fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally? As a senior member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for
• Lead internal builder projects
• Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
• Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
• Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
• Mentor & invest in the development team members
Basic Qualifications• 10 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation,
integration, and/or deployment
• Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
Preferred Qualifications• Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
• Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computingtechnologies
• Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF,IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
• Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
• Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
• Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program’s evolution to meet new requirements
• Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
• Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
• Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation