The AWS Global Professional Services Security, Risk, and Compliance team works with our largest enterprise customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Are you a CISO, CTO, Head of Risk or Audit with experience operating in the cloud? Do you love leading world class teams that drive breakthrough business results by delivering planetary scale security & assurance solutions? AWS offers a cloud platform with a global reach and we are looking for a passionate and experienced security leader to help the expansion of the Security Assurance and Advisory practice. This role will work closely with the account teams and sales leadership to drive a security strategy across headcount, training, and tools for the customer.
The ideal candidate should be an innovative security professional who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers that are looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer’s trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
– Expertise – Lead high profile cross-functional project teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to drive the secure adoption of the cloud into our top accounts.
– Solutions – Develop and document insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives through enterprise architecture, adoption plans, and technical feasibility plans.
– Delivery – Engage with Director, VP, and C-level executives to drive security best practices into all levels of customer’s organization.
– Insights – Provide thought leadership and collaboration with customers and internal AWS Service teams to drive roadmaps based upon customer use cases.
Basic Qualifications· 15+ years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, or security controls.
· 5+ years in IT security leadership role leading successful security initiatives
· Experience with driving change in enterprise environments
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
Preferred Qualifications·Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience
·CISO, CTO, or Head of Risk or Audit with experience leading successful security initiatives in the cloud
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, technical challenges, and risk
· Experience with DevOps, Continuous Development, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, and Micro-Services
· Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.