Are you a risk management & security assurance thought leader who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the public cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners to address their enterprise risk management requirements using cloud computing architectures? Do you want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting computing workloads in the world?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance team is looking for a Sr. Practice Manager for our Global Security Assurance & Advisory Practice. This person should have a successful history of delivering best-in-class solutions, managing world-class talent, and possess the drive and experience to scale both to effectively meet the needs of our enterprise customers around the world.
The Sr. Practice Manager will build a high functioning relationship with their sales counterparts to execute a fast paced go-to-market strategy while leading internal practice & professional development programs to ensure our team & customers are continually raising the bar. The Sr. Practice Manager will have a team of direct reports that are multi-disciplined to develop a long term strategy and execution plan within their accounts & develop the domain of practice globally within Professional Services.
This individual will evolve into a trusted adviser for our enterprise customers and requires the skills to excel at all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in their accounts. The ability to thread the needle on compliance and put security architecture in place are important; particularly in the context of being a change agent in the broader enterprise risk management community…we expect you to stay close to the details and personally make an impact in addition to leading through others.
· Hiring, developing and retaining top talent
· Seek out customer feedback to refine existing offerings & create new ones
· Identification and development of specific customer opportunities and supporting business cases
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects both customer facing engagements and internal programs, including budget and delivery responsibilities
· Inspire customers and your team
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation” **Please note that “Affirmative Action” is not required but a nice to have.
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, or security controls.
· Experience leading teams advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks
· Experience leading teams implementing enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience required
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
Preferred Qualifications· Experience in building governance, risk, and compliance teams implementing programs which accommodate a global regulatory environment
· Demonstrated track record for managing a P&L on a professional services business
· Clear understanding of Agile, CI/CD, DevOps approach and how they impact risk management and compliance
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Proven background in clearly writing complex technical documents that can be presented across a varied enterprise corporate audience