Amazon Web Services (AWS) obsesses over customers; delivering results for customers is what we do. We are looking for an independent, passionate, innovative, results oriented technical program manager for the Regulatory and Industry Security Engagement (RISE) team in Latin America (LatAm). As a part of AWS RISE LatAm, Security you’ll get to operate in a constantly changing environment and get to work with AWS business and engineering teams on business-critical, security projects and programs.
In this role, you will:
· Identify process improvement opportunities and high risk areas.
· Work with service owners to develop innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
· Manage the build and deployment of new tooling to streamline and automate security-related initiatives.
· Support process improvement and security-related projects in coordination with service teams.
· Manage communications to service teams and stakeholders.
· Develop a deep understanding of the operational services, processes, and controls in place that support AWS’s security posture.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems. Management, mathematics, or other related fields.
– Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish and in English.
– 10+ years of experience in technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development.
· 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices.
· 10+ years of experience with engagement and working with security stakeholders.
Preferred Qualifications· Have a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
– Demonstrate innovative security approaches in non-traditional IT environments.
– Are comfortable generating automated metrics to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency.
· Have experience driving security programs across large diverse organizations.
– Have working experience of operationalizing security requirements.
– Have a solid work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations; hands-on experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
– Have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
– Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
– Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age