Interested in helping customers innovate like Amazon? Come join us on the Innovation Advisory Global Specialty Practice team, where you will work directly with enterprise customers to help them Work Backwards and create a Minimum Loveable Product (MLP).
Your role will be to establish core UX fundamentals across multiple offerings that will help build the best Customer Experience (CX). You will be expected to be a thought leader within AWS Professional Services, and to mentor designers from our customers and consulting partners. As a Global Specialty Practice Member, you will create content that geo-consultants will deliver. You will continually gather customer data on the effectiveness of the content and make adjustments as-needed. This means you will lead the effort with stakeholders and team members in defining, tracking, and reporting key user experience metrics to monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
You’ll lead teams in gathering, organizing and reviewing feedback on the output of our workshops, prototypes, design languages, and early products. You’ll instruct product management, development, and peer design teams as well as executive leadership in how best to interpret customer feedback and how to solicit feedback in the most constructive manner.
Throughout the product development lifecycle, the Senior Design Architect Consultant will work collaboratively with the customers’ design team, engineers, product managers and executives. They will deliver tangible solutions using lean principles, iterative agile development, multi-functional teams and lightweight development concepts like microservices on the cloud. The role of a Senior Design Architect Consultant will apply these methods to assemble and deliver user-friendly solutions for the world’s leading clients.
Still reading? We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented UX Designers with hands-on front-end development capabilities. Not only will you design the MLP, but you will help architect their entire front-end solution when it comes to the production stage. This includes implementing Design Systems, UI, Front-end Frameworks, and Libraries, all in production environments.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly challenge the norm and look for better solutions? Do you have a Lean startup mentality with a good imagination and startup commercial acumen? Are you passionate about technology, understand digital architectures & platforms and quick to pick up emerging technologies? Have you built a reputation for innovation, using design, across the full user experience, creatively to solve business problems? Do you naturally build strong relationships with colleagues and work collaboratively to bring solutions to the market? If so, AWS Professional Services is looking for you!
• Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
• Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
• Work closely with product teams to develop business requirements, use cases, and high-level customer experience requirements
• Design UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and mobile applications
• Direct the visual design of web, mobile, voice, and AR/VR applications
• Understanding of UCD (User Centered Design)
• Ability to journey map
• Ability to wireframe
• Understanding of progressive disclosure
• Understanding of affordances
• Understanding multiple categories of testing (i.e., generative, formative, usability)
• Ability to prototype using tools or bonus for code
• Ability to code front-end UI in production environments
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and project manage
• Ability to do Visual Design, UX Design, UI Design, print graphic design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Data Visualizations
• Experience with Product Development or Product Design, manufacturing, etc.
Basic Qualifications· 8+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
· An online portfolio demonstrating samples of enterprise work and UX deliverables (wireframes, journey maps, personas) is required to apply for this role.
· Experience with a variety of design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
· Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· Desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer obsession
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively a multifunctional team
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
· Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual design, development and testing