Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect their SAP workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of customer projects, leading AWS, customer and partner teams to achieve AWS and SAP best practices?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly talented and technical SAP Practice Manager (PM) to help develop our Professional Services business in the Americas and guide customers in their adoption of the AWS Cloud for their SAP workloads. The Practice Manager will focus on building relationships with customers jointly with our sales team, and will manage a multi-disciplined team of SAP architects and consultants. The PM will develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute a plan within the geography. The PM is a trusted advisor for our enterprise customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight, and program management in their accounts. This candidate will join a SWAT team focused on AWS’s most critical SAP customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with Customer success. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. AWS is enabling use cases that have never been done before. AWS is looking for a candidate who is passionate about driving our SAP Professional Services business and delivering outcomes to our customers.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Selling professional services through engaging with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio.
· Hiring, developing and retaining top SAP talent. Setting objectives, managing performance, and coaching the team to help them achieve their career goals.
· Managing a Professional Services business with all its aspects of pipeline management, forecasting, selling, resource planning, and delivery.
· Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
· Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases.
· Setting-up and configuring SAP based on best practices.
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Basic Qualifications· 15+ years delivering SAP technical Consulting / Professional Services, preferably at Global System Integrator or Big Four Consulting Organizations.
· Strong SAP technical background and experience in implementing, upgrading and migrating SAP applications.
· Experience in proposing and selling high value Professional Services engagements.
· Experience in hiring, developing and leading IT consultants.
· Track record of owning and achieving business targets around bookings, revenue, margin, utilization, customer satisfaction, and hiring.
· Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (like SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects etc.) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
· BS level technical degree required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Good knowledge and understanding of operating systems, infrastructure, networking and storage concepts in relation to running enterprise applications
· Flexible to travel to customers as needed
Preferred Qualifications· · Computer Science or Math background preferred; Master’s degree preferred.
· AWS Solution Architect Associate certification or significant experience architecting and migrating SAP workloads on AWS
· Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
· Prior success in automating a real-world production environment. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.