Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS? AWS Enterprise Support, Technical Account Managers (TAM) support our customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level Services, Networking, Serverless, Deployment, Security and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
As a TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT, and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS. This position will require the ability to travel 10% or more as needed.
The TAM is the centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers. If you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
**Have Questions? Want to Apply? Someone to Refer?
Contact Josh May directly – firstname.lastname@example.org**
Basic Qualifications· 3+ years of technical engineering experience
· Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for one (1) of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or 5 years of equivalent work experience
· This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance. The position further requires that, after start, the selected candidate obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph and satisfy other security related requirements.
Preferred Qualifications· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· 5+ years of technical engineering experience
· Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for two (2) or more of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
· Experience in Informational Technology operations
· Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
· Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
· Experience in a 24×7 operational services or support environment
· Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
· Federal/DoD Clearances
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.