Are you a hands-on leader that can make a huge impact on a dynamic, fast moving business? Are you interested in driving exceptional enterprise solutions for customers? Do you have a passion for cutting edge technologies? Do you have a passion for educating and bringing the best experience to our customers? Then this is the position for you.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services business is rapidly expanding its global presence and we are looking for a highly motivated hands-on Technical Program Manager to help us develop tools and processes to deliver a world-class portfolio of packaged offerings. As part of the AWS ProServe Global Portfolio Management team, this role will build the bridge between customer requirements for outcome driven solutions and pre-defined packaged offerings by working directly with our AWS Professional Services Specialty Practice teams, AWS field practice managers, and AWS Professional Services Consultants. This individual should be a technically experienced and innovative enterprise solutions professional who has the ability to dive deep into a variety of complex requirements, understand architectures & IT Processes, and design & build tools that enable development of packaged offerings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Define and document next generation framework for building and managing professional services portfolio of packaged offerings.
· Design & build processes/tools to enable offering development: Work backwards from Customer (End Customers/Global Specialty Practices/ProServe Field/etc.) requirements? How do we invent and simplify existing build and launch processes? Gather and evaluate stakeholder feedback and iterate.
· Enable automation: How do we deliver automation in the build process? Define what elements can be automated and deliver the required processes and tools. Define metrics to measure impact across different stages of the portfolio management lifecycle and continuously refine to improve.
· Enable integration: Document the integration requirements with core systems that leverage Portfolio. For example, Opportunity Management System, Professional Services Automation, etc. Design & build integration into the core processes and tools used for Portfolio management.
· Foster innovation through creative ideas for leveraging cross-regional/cross-functional consultants/SMEs to build and manage packaged offerings and enabling automation through facilitation of rapid experiments/pilots.
This role requires travel time for meetings and other discussions including customer facing discussions.
Basic QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
· 7+ years of experience in technical program management positions in enterprise software companies.
· 5+ years of experience leading design, build and roll-out of systems and tools within complex global organizations.
· Experience in agile delivery methods to deliver iterative capabilities.
· Experience working with different internal and external stakeholders, including meeting facilitation skills
Preferred Qualifications· A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· Experience in IT program or project management and/or process framework development and implementation.
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to define, measure, and communicate progress via metrics
· Strong business acumen, technical expertise, analytical and collaboration skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
· Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships
· Ability to analyze data to find trends and process gaps
· Self-starter who can deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age