Are you energized and excited by the potential for Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning applications? Are you passionate about evangelizing and enabling technology partners and consulting partners on AWS machine learning stack? Are you excited to come up with educational content and workshop materials on AWS machine learning stack? The AWS ISV accelerate team is seeking an expert in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) to educate technology partners in Public Sector and enable them to adopt AWS machine learning platform as part of their core offering.
As an AI/ML evangelist, you will work closely with the AWS ML product and business development teams, as well as sales, solution architect, partner and marketing teams to promote and provide guidance on the value proposition of the AWS ML platform to technology and consulting companies that provide solutions to Government, Education and non-profit institutions. You will be responsible for building one day course materials, hands on workshops and deliver them to technology partner community and user groups and operate as an AI/ML subject matter expert in pursuit of building and growing the adoption of AWS machine learning stack.
The ideal candidate will possess a business and machine learning/data analytics background, and a passion to build, present, demo and deliver hands on labs. The candidate will have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of ML services, platforms and frameworks in the AWS cloud to IT architects, engineering teams, C-level executives. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of technology companies and should be able to influence their roadmap in adopting the AWS machine learning stack.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Continuously assess and analyze the market landscape and opportunity for AWS ML services.
· Demonstrate the value proposition of the AWS AI platform to technology partners and consulting partners.
· Focus on educating and evangelizing the AWS AI platform and to drive its adoption among technology partners in Public Sector.
· Produce AI/ML demo and educational workshops for the community.
· Serving as an evangelist and subject matter expert for the AWS ML platform within AWS and externally.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years experience and recognized subject matter expertise in ML, DL, AI
· Ability to build content and workshop materials that need to be constantly updated.
· Strong communication skills, excellent writing capability and the ability to speak credible to audiences of all sizes
· Experience with cloud technology, optimally strong background with AWS machine learning services
Preferred Qualifications· 7+ years experience with cloud-based machine learning platforms.
· Strong analytical, verbal/written communications skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data and market analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate strategic recommendations to the business.
· Hands on experience and technical depth in machine learning technologies and applications.
· Recognized expert, presented at industry events specifically on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
· Strong understanding of multiple AI/ML platforms across the industry