Are you energized and excited by the potential for Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning applications? Are you passionate about evangelizing and enabling technology partners and consulting partners on AWS machine learning stack? Are you excited about building the sales pipeline of AWS AI/ML stack by working with Partner development managers and account managers? The AWS ISV accelerate team is seeking an expert in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) to educate technology partners in Public Sector and enable them to adopt AWS machine learning platform as part of their core offering.
As an AI/ML/DL Evangelist, you will work closely with the AWS ML product and business development teams, as well as sales, solution architect, partner and marketing teams to promote and provide guidance on the value proposition of the AWS ML platform to technology and consulting companies that provide solutions to Government, Education and non-profit institutions. You will be responsible for building programs and mechanisms for identifying and engaging with target technology companies, system Integrators and startups, and operate as an AI/ML subject matter expert in pursuit of building and growing the adoption of AWS machine learning stack.
The ideal candidate will possess a business and machine learning/data analytics background, and a passion to present, demo and deliver hands on labs. The candidate will have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of ML services, platforms and frameworks in the AWS cloud to IT architects, engineering teams, C-level executives. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of technology companies and should be able to influence their roadmap in adopting the AWS machine learning stack.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Engaging with ISVs who serve public sector to support their adoption and use of AWS machine learning services, with a goal of delivering multiple new solutions (wins) into market
· Grow the revenue for AWS machine learning services driven by public sector ISVs
· Continuously assess and analyze the market landscape and opportunity for AWS ML services.
· Demonstrate the value proposition of the AWS AI platform to technology partners and consulting partners.
· Focus on educating and evangelizing the AWS AI platform and to drive its adoption among technology and consulting partners in Public Sector.
· Discovering, capturing and reporting learnings from the field about customer and AWS challenges and opportunities as they relate to the AWS ML platform.
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years working in technology sales, development, or consulting
· 3+ years experience working with/selling artificial intelligence/machine learning solutions
· Strong knowledge and experience in ML and AI, optimally in AWS machine learning services
· To measure and produce tangible business results, by working closely with the technology partner PDMs and extended sales teams.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as experience presenting to audiences
· To build the pipeline of AI/ML opportunities periodically and provide feedback to improve the efficiency of the program.
Preferred Qualifications· Industry-recognized expert in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning demonstrated through industry publications and presentation at industry events
· Deep understanding of AWS machine learning services
· Strong analytical, verbal/written communications skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data and market analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate strategic recommendations to the business.
· Strong understanding of multiple ML/AI solutions and ability to compare and contrast the AWS platform capabilities.