At Amazon, we work together on behalf of our customers. We are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
As a Back-End Software Engineer, you will have ownership from the design through to the delivery of a variety of projects that will make a huge impact on our customers. You will work with talented Software Development Engineers like yourself to solve complex ambiguous problems.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· 3+ years of non-internship professional experience as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or a related occupation that involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, C++, Python, or Ruby and Object Oriented Design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Preferred Qualifications· Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Programming in Java preferably on Linux platform
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Amazon. Incorporated July 1994. Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. And a pioneering spirit is part of our DNA. That’s how we’ve grown from an e-commerce site to much more. That spirit is also what attracts the world’s brightest minds. Together, we research and develop new technologies on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Based in Seattle, Amazon has additional corporate offices, fulfillment centers, customer service centers, data centers, and development centers located across the globe. More than 300,000 employees work at Amazon in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
At Amazon, we pioneer. And here, it’s always Day 1.
We work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.