Amazon is seeking highly motivated Investigation Specialists for its Fulfillment by Amazon’s (FBA) Credit Operations site in Washington. FBA is a growing business built around Amazon’s world class capability in Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service. By leveraging our current scale and supply chain, FBA can provide a low cost alternative for fulfillment and enable sellers to rapidly grow their business. As mentioned by Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, in his annual letter to shareholders, FBA is one of the strategic long term opportunities for the company to improve the lives of sellers and buyers while leveraging our billion dollar logistics infrastructure to generate increasing free cash flow and triple digit return on invested capital. Our long term vision is that customers can order and receive a sellers’ product the same day anywhere in the world. Credit Operations role in FBA is to support Sellers with financial related questions and ensure they are addressed in accordance with policy. We believe consistency is the foundation to the world class service we provide our Sellers and Credit Operations is at the center of ensuring consistent and fair evaluation of Seller reimbursement requests.
• Please note this is a virtual position and must sit in Seattle or close proximity.
• Assist with investigation and root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and Customer Issues.
• Evaluate reimbursement requests from FBA Sellers for lost and damaged inventory in a contact center environment (email/ticketing only, no phones).
• Achievement of weekly productivity and quality targets.
Basic Qualifications• Please note this is a virtual position and must sit in Seattle or close proximity. As well as willing to work overtime and weekends.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
Preferred Qualifications• Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets.
• Previous experience in a contact center environment.
• Experience problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
• Experience prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
• A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
• Clear oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with fraud or risk investigations.
• Experience in payments & banking domain.
• Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
• Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.