The Workforce Staffing Product team is radically innovating the way hiring is done at velocity. This is being done by developing ML / AI based recruiting solutions that will allow 100,000’s of people to be hired without the need of a recruiter.
The Data and Algorithms team within Workforce Staffing product is responsible for setting the AI strategy and delivering machine learning services across multiple solutions and services. As a Senior Product Manager, you will drive the platform strategy by working closely with the functional teams and business lines. You will articulate enterprise and global needs to conceive and deliver disruptive AI recruiting solutions that innovate Workforce Staffing’s ability to quickly identify and hire. You will manage and be responsible for understanding candidate needs and delivering some of our most strategic technical projects, and have a significant impact.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals and working backwards documents (press release, FAQ) including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
Define Product Vision – Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
Lead Product Launch – Own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
Lead interaction with Technical Team – Including helping the technical team make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product.
Lead and mentor technical product managers
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of experience, 4+ years of which must be in Product management position
· Experience working on agile development teams
Preferred Qualifications· MS or PhD degree in computer science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
· Experience in Contact Center Systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc.
· Knowledge contact center metrics & key performance indicators.
· Experience with Live Chat, Virtual Assistant, omni-channel solutions
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning and statistics.
· Experience in using Python, R, Julia, or Matlab or other statistical/machine learning software
· Experience with statistical modeling / machine learning
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age