BriteCore is seeking a DevOps director to manage deployment activities across our organization. You will directly manage our deployment team, coordinating tightly with our platform and information security teams.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 3% Retirement match
- Flexible schedule with unlimited PTO
- Flexible learning time — explore your ideas and new technologies on the clock
Experience and Qualifications
- Deep expertise across a wide range of AWS platform services.
- Mastery of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and processes.
- Experience managing complex deployments at scale
- History of successful leadership.
We’ll expect you to
- Manage continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline automation.
- Implement procedures to maintain 99.99% availability of all production deployments.
- Maintain monitoring and security controls for audit compliance.
- Coordinate strategic direction across platform, security, and deployment teams.
- Unify deployment practices between service generations.
Requirements you need to meet
- US Citizenship, residing in the US
- Proactive actor quick to assume responsibility
- Collaborator who seeks consensus among peers
- Organized planner with diligent execution skills
- Process-oriented problem solver
- Lifelong Learner
Bonus if you have
- AWS certifications
- Scaled Agile Framework certifications
- Remote work experience
- Computer science degree