Founders Table Restaurant Group launched in January 2020 to create, acquire, and cultivate innovative and profitable founder-led restaurant companies. Founders Table, which currently includes Chopt Creative Salad Co. and Dos Toros Taqueria, leans on digital and operational innovation to drive the growth of industry-leading culinary concepts.
The Senior Front-end React Developer will be part of a small team at Founders Table focused on building and maintaining custom systems that help us improve our customers’ digital ordering experiences. This engineer will play a critical role in the development of new systems, as an active contributor during the conceptualization phase and as the lead engineer during development and beyond.
This role requires a willingness to think outside of the box and a passion for creating seamless user experiences. The ideal candidate should possess strong work ethic and exhibit excellent communication and organization skills.
- Build and maintain new custom applications that enable our customers to have great digital ordering experiences
- Maintain, enhance, and implement new features and functionality to existing customer facing ordering applications
- Work collaboratively to improve and standardize development processes across a small but growing dev team
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in front-end development
- 4+ years of experience working with React and Redux (incl. redux-saga)
- Experience working with AWS for large-scale production applications
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and strong CSS skills
- Experience working with APIs and authentication protocols
- Exemplary communication skills; ability to explain possible solutions to non-technical team members
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Love for salads and burritos preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with backend development and server-side languages such as Node or PHP
- Experience with various database systems, both in production and warehousing capacities, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB