MondayVC is a quickly scaling start-up building white-label job boards and talent networks for venture capital funds and startup accelerators across the world. Customers use our platform to save time when making high-value introductions between portfolio companies and professionals in their networks.
As a remote company operating from 7 countries, we understand remote work and are constantly investing in our team by encouraging autonomy, clear communication, and discipline.
We’ve recently closed our seed round and are prepared to scale our offering with current customers as we develop new products.
We’re looking for a senior full-stack product engineer to join our early-stage, quickly-scaling team. You will make impactful product features a reality across a variety of product verticals in collaboration with product managers, designers, and our Chief Product Officer.
- Work with autonomy on large projects critical to our roadmap, executing toward simple, effective solutions
- Build fast prototypes that help us validate our assumptions
- Develop and define the backend and frontend architecture
- Improve performance, reliability, scalability, and security for our systems
- Be involved in transitioning our monolithic codebase to a microservice-based architecture
- Work with PMs, Engineering manager and senior members of the org to help direct team-level priority
- Work with autonomy on large projects critical to this roadmap, executing toward simple, effective solutions
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- 5+ years experience owning engineering initiatives for product-driven teams
- Experience building scalable systems
- A tenacious problem-solver; you hold your performance to a high bar and are motivated to consistently work towards stretch goals; you’re resourceful and not offset or discouraged by unforeseen challenges.
- Detail-oriented; you see the typos in an email even if you try not to. When testing code, often you spot bugs by simply looking at the code without making it run.
- A team player; you manage priorities effectively with a keen awareness toward how your work can support the team; you naturally break down silos with proactive communication
- Someone who takes ownership; you like to take ownership for the projects you are leading and do whatever it takes to make sure those projects are successful.
- Receptive to feedback from clients and team members and take ownership to implement improvements you believe are necessary.
- Transparent with your process and proactively give feedback to other team members when you have it.
- Make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture
- Competitive compensation package