NVISNx is releasing V1 of our Data Governance tool, and needs more hands on deck.
We are looking for a developer to help with planning, design, coding, and management of other development resources.
Our company has created a tool built on the architecture below which has already been well received, but we have a lot of features which will take it much further.
You would be working with a team primarily in the US with some offshore development resources.
We’re looking for someone who can meet as many of the skills/experience-sets below as possible.
They are listed in order of importance to us.
- Requirements Gathering
- Product Design Experience
- QA and Debugging Experience
- UX/UI Design Experience
- Python 3
- Some experience with managing team-members/delegating tasks
- Data Visualization in web interfaces
- Linux (CentOS 7+) Familiarity
- Experience working with 3rd Party APIs/SDKs for data gathering
- Experience with big data system design, data processing/munging, and architecture
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
All candidates must be:
- Able to work as a member of a remote team. NVISNx has team members all across the US, and we rely on strong communication and organization skills of each person to function effectively.
- Self starting. We don’t have a heavy hierarchy, so team members must be able to keep themselves tasked, and working towards our collective goals.
- Able to work as needed on a PST schedule to ensure most overlap of time to work and collaborate.
- Able to show that they are authorized to work in the United States.
- Front-End = Angular, D3js
- Back-End = Django
- Settings/Conf = MongoDB
- Connectors = Python + Redis + Tika
- Data Collection Storage = Elasticsearch