Secure Privacy is looking for a strong web developer to join our front-end team. We seek to develop an all-star team, and you’d be working with a remote team of really great developers.
We’re a leading provider of cookie consent management, which allows visitors to block cookies and trackers to document consent automatically. We’re a startup with people across Europe, US and Asia seeking to expand. This is an exciting opening for a remote position with much freedom and opportunities ahead!
What we look for in our next employee:
- Strong desire to create an optimal UX journey
- Strong interest in UI and design
- You have 5+ years of front-development experience
- You have experience developing/building web apps for high availability and scalability
- Delivering reusable components, code and front-end libraries for future use
- Ability to debug cross-browser/cross-domain issues
- You have experience with unit testing (Jest), and E2E testing (Cucumber) or similar
- Excellent English skills in writing
- Experience working with third-party services, APIs, and content management systems
- You are passionate about the tools you use, contribute to them, or create new ones
- You can work remotely and from European business hours.
- You have a high level of discipline and can manage your own time.
- You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
- You are nice. We are 😉
- Strong contributor to the open source environment
- You have code on GitHub you’re proud of
- Plugin development (WordPress, Shopify etc.)
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure or similar
- Experience with project management and agile style methods (scrum, kanban)
- Experienced in NodeJS
- DevOps experience
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA or other data privacy regulations