React Native developer for a fast-growing UK company
Why you should apply:
We are a remote-first company, with a focus on creating a genuinely positive working culture. We want to fast-track your learning and personal development – our goal is to help you to grow with us. Most of all, we believe that creating tech should be fun.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect when work with us:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/timezone (with UK overlap)
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays
- Learn and grow from a fun/supportive/experienced team
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of
What you will do
We are currently looking for a React Native developer that will be working as part of a team of programmers across a variety of products. This is a full-time, fully remote role.
What you’ll do:
- be responsible for creating extremely well-crafted mobile applications in a way that is attractive and convenient for users
- write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- be able to work well under pressure and to deliver to tight timescales
- improve overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of React Native experience
- ReactJS experience
- Extensive commercial experience in Development
- 5 years experience developing iOS and Android apps
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, test-driven environment, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good understanding of/experience with CI tools and testing frameworks
- Experience with optimizing applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
Nice to have
- Flutter experience
Who we are
An accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, many of which have seen significant growth after working with us. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating well, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurially.
How to apply We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast, all you need to do to get things started is fill in the application form on the link. From there it is a simple three-step process:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead
- Quick technical test
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey
That’s it! We move fast and want the best to join us – look forward to meeting you soon.