We believe AI will be embedded in today’s businesses and help people start tomorrow’s businesses. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to use the latest natural language processing (NLP) models to improve their communication and accomplish business goals.
Over 8 million users have signed up to use our application and we’re eager to deliver more value for them. Investors in our recent $11 million Series A round include Zach DeWitt at Wing Ventures, David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other investors. In March 2022, Forbes identified Copy.ai as one of the language processing AI startups part of a billion-dollar wave.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
Copy.ai is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.
Copy.ai has an exciting opportunity to bring on a Head of Content to tell our story and drive our strategy to position us as thought leaders the generative AI space, ultimately creating a new category. This role will drive the development of compelling and informative content for both consumers and enterprises to make any exposure to our brand truly memorable. This pivotal member of the team must be data-driven and have a love for AI, early-stage, product-led growth (PLG) startups. Ideally, you’ve stood up a content program and its infrastructure in past early stage roles and can execute from a strategic and tactical lens.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the team’s editorial calendar, ensuring the seamless and timely delivery of content. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders to meet deadlines and maintain our content’s quality and consistency.
- Develop content and storytelling strategies that not only drive business but also create genuine connections with our brand. Your innovative ideas will be the driving force behind our content initiatives.
- Support major launches and company milestones, including product launches, consumer activations, campaigns, thought leadership, and category building. Your expertise will help us make these moments unforgettable.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive editorial content strategy that not only serves our users but also propels Copy.ai’s growth. Your strategic insights will fuel our content’s impact.
About you; You bring to the table:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience owning content at a PLG or enterprise SaaS tech startup
- Communication: Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a clear and warm communication style that engages both our team and our audience.
- Creativity: A disruptive thinker who’s not afraid to take risks, try new things, and challenge the status quo. We value creative minds that push boundaries.
- Flexibility and Resourcefulness: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and growing environment.
- A strong execution mindset: We’re moving fast, and there’s a lot to do every day. You don’t mind getting scrappy to get the job done.
- A general knowledge of SEO best practices, and the ability to implement an SEO roadmap that drives both traffic and sales opportunities.
- Experience managing both internal and agency contacts to support in scaling capabilities of a growing content team
- Strong leadership skills to inspire and motivate your team, enabling them to unleash their creative potential.
*Copy.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.*
What We Offer 😎:
👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage startup environment where every voice is heard and every opinion matters; 40 team members as of 08/2023
💰 Competitive salary and stock option equity packages; We’re a Series A startup
🏥 Excellent Medical Plans to choose from including HSA plans, PPOs, and HMOs from Kaiser and Aetna; Dental and Vision insurance; Copy.ai pays up to $700/month per employee for monthly premiums
🏠 100% REMOTE startup! Our team is distributed all over the US and Canada
🛫UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
📈 401k plan and automatic 3% employer contribution from Day 1!!!!
💻 Brand new work-sponsored computer
🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year