Dashlane’s mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Lifecycle Marketing at Dashlane cultivates a deep understanding of customer needs, powered by data. We create the right marketing communications at the right time, in the right place, with the right message. Our marketing communications drive engagement throughout the customer journey, from prospect to advocate. We partner across the organization to establish the systems, processes and channel health that enable integrated lifecycle marketing that strengthens brand awareness, engagement, product adoption, conversion and trust to deliver incremental customer lifetime value. We own the marketing technology that enables robust audience segmentation and testing that power customer and revenue growth.
About the Role
In this role, you will be a key member of the Lifecycle Marketing & Operations Team, committed to driving the optimal comms experience across email, push notifications and in-app messages for our portfolio of consumer users. You will lead the strategy, design and execution of our subscriber growth and engagement programs, as you produce data-driven, relevant, contextual experiences that brings incremental revenue to the business. You will work closely alongside our Growth Marketing team, as well as product managers, engineers, analysts, researchers, customer support, copywriters, and designers in a creative, highly collaborative environment. This is a high visibility role that reports to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing & Operations.
This role can be based either in person at any of our Paris, Lisbon or New York offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead marketing strategies to increase subscribers and annual recurring revenue through a blend of acquisition, onboarding, upsell and retention programs.
- Own the email, push notification and in-app messaging channels for our B2C customers including campaign execution and performance reporting.
- Drive a test & learn plan to optimize channel performance by tracking KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates and opt-out rates.
- Maintains a roadmap of projects, programs and campaigns – adjusting priorities based on expected business impact.
- Build a segmentation-based marketing program in partnership with Data and Analytics teams.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to expand Lifecycle Marketing channel capabilities.
- Maintain long-term audience health and engagement by advocating for the customer experience and appropriate customer contact frequency.
- 3+ years of experience leading multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive digital engagement and conversion.
- 3+ years of experience designing canvases, campaigns, and segments in Braze (or a similar CRM) including segmentation for acquisition, onboarding, upsell and retention journeys.
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with creative teams to optimize performance through A/B testing.
We’re Also Looking For:
- Technical skills to operate in Braze (or a similar CRM), including creating segments, building creative assets, quality assurance and troubleshooting.
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to decipher campaign results and unpack actionable insights using reporting tools like Tableau or Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of engagement tactics, personalization, and marketing automation.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with a global mix of internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating with a geographically dispersed team.
- Thrives with accountable autonomy. Wants the ball.
- A high level of organization and attention to detail.
- A systems thinker that considers the upstream effects and downstream impacts of your work.
- HTML experience, especially in email inbox environments.
- Self-starter and adaptable – you enjoy the process of discovery and creating processes.
- Collaborative teammate with proven ability to execute a vision through listening and using data to build consensus.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated ability to test out-of-the-box solutions that drive meaningful business results.
- Bonus if you have knowledge or experience in the SaaS and Cybersecurity space.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of total compensation package that also includes benefits, and other opportunities at Dashlane. We also include equity in all compensation packages and believe 100% of Dashlaners should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we hope will be a lot of upside growth.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Dashlaners. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Dashlane to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.