Director of Partnerships
The Democratic Data Exchange (DDx) is looking for a Director of Partnerships to drive customer acquisition onto a new data exchange platform that expands the Democratic and progressive data ecosystem by facilitating the blind exchange of proprietary data with organizations, parties, committees, and campaigns across the Left.
As a member of our client services team, you will be working closely with the Senior Vice President of Customer Experience to drive customer acquisition efforts, establish DDx’s role within the ecosystem, and position DDx for long-term growth and opportunities as the ecosystem evolves over time. This role is uniquely positioned to advance our client acquisition and partnership strategies, and plays a critical role in the budding culture of DDx.
At DDx, we believe:
- Empathy is the most important part of client management
- Inclusivity builds stronger, more supportive teams
- Thoughtfulness is good for client services, and good for teamwork
- Mentorship is something everyone should be involved in
- A bias towards action is better than delaying for a perfect solution
As the Director of Partnerships, you should have:
- A strong background in client/project management, including client outreach and acquisition
- A strong network within the progressive data analytics space; experience working in/with political campaigns and/or progressive organizations or experience with data in electoral politics is preferred
- Ability to analyze the Democratic/progressive ecosystem, campaign finance filings, and other resources to identify new potential clients and other areas of customer growth
- Substantive experience developing and executing strategic plans to engage prospective clients and meet acquisition goals
- Substantive experience closing political sales and negotiating political legal agreements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is required
- Familiarity with CRM tools, including Salesforce and Airtable is a plus
Remote position; anywhere in the US.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
DDx is a remote-first organization, so we provide both equipment and coworking space reimbursement. DDx offers a competitive compensation salary and benefits package, including:
- 100% company-paid healthcare, vision & dental insurance for employees
- Matching 401K contributions up to 3%
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- Monthly team wellness days off
- Work from home
Founded in 2019, the Democratic Data Exchange (DDx) is a for-profit company that facilitates a real-time, blind exchange of proprietary voter data between progressively aligned organizations, parties, committees, and campaigns.
DDx’s goal is to create a long-term, sustainable infrastructure that helps campaigns and organizations gain access to the breadth and depth of voter contact program data that is being generated and collected every cycle — empowering members to make more informed decisions.
DDx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace — we’re proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer.