E4TheFuture’s mission is to promote residential clean energy and sustainable resource solutions to advance climate protection and economic fairness by influencing federal, state and local policies, and by helping to build a resilient and vibrant energy efficiency and clean energy sector. If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for our open Policy Fellow position, we look to fill this position as soon as possible.
The Fellow position will work on E4TheFuture State and National Policy projects and support a range of key areas for the team. Please see the E4TheFuture website, www.e4thefuture.org, for our current project areas.
The Fellow position will be responsible for activities related to a variety of initiatives. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Organize educational webinars and/or seminars on climate and energy topics
• Expand and engage a network of clean energy professionals
• Conduct key research and analysis to achieve organizational goals
• Produce reports and materials for use by policymakers, journalists, advocacy groups
• Help advance effective policy recommendations
• Track and analyze legislative and regulatory activity
• Engage with stakeholders on clean energy issues
• Other duties as assigned
An undergraduate or graduate degree from a variety of fields including Economics, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Public Policy, Political Science or Communications will be considered. This is an entry level position and applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the U.S.
A strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, with attention to detail are essential for this position. A successful candidate will be a strong team player who can contribute to collaborative projects by applying a range of skills including:
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Computational and comparative analytics
• Critical thinking
• Organized self-starters and innovative thinkers who identify opportunities to achieve goals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position and has a competitive salary and benefits program.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org