To grow our development team, we are currently looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/x) . If you are passionate about understanding customer problems, designing solutions, and building the required software, let us talk. Your work can impact the future of digital learning & development for the years to come.
- Develop, shape and maintain our modern responsive frontend and backend applications in a test-driven manner within an agile environment
- Improve our interactive learning environment by creating new features, and increasing its reliability and performance
- Design and improve APIs to enable integrations with other tools in the HR system tech stack
- Design and improve a real-time reporting system for gaining insights into our customers’ learning
- In a team, decide on all technical and design challenges and lay the foundation to scale our business
We work with
- PostgreSQL and Redis, serverless hosting in AWS, using various AWS services
- CI/CD tooling with on-demand staging for every PR
- Automated testing via Selenium
You want to work primarily on backend tasks, go full-stack or combine dev and ops? It is your choice!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Great understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Passion for testing best practices; you can write unit tests and have experience in test automation frameworks
- Experience with CI, CD, and dev ops
- Experience working with modern front-end frameworks is a plus
- Proven empathy for our customers
- Keen to take over end-to-end responsibility
- Fluent in English
- After your onboarding using our own tool, you will get responsibility and be able to contribute immediately
- We are a startup and have a solid business, but are hungry for the next level of growth. You can be part of a joyful ride.
- We have offices Berlin and Potsdam in Germany, and we believe in the power of working remotely. So it is your choice from where you work.
- We support flexible working hours. So it is your choice when you work.
- elearnio is build on the idea of life-long learning. We offer a budget for your development and training needs.
elearnio is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our team should reflect a rich diversity, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status.