You will be reporting to a Senior ColdFusion Developer. When first starting out, you will be training in our technology stack and business. We will be expecting meaningful contributions to the team towards the end of the first quarter with the company. Each task assigned while you learn more about our operation will be increasingly complex until you are able to work under minimum supervision with the end goal of operating independently.
This position is for a ColdFusion developer. Don’t know ColdFusion? Not a problem! On-the-job training is provided, given you have a sharp skillset and willingness to learn.
Northstar plays a central, connective role in uniting the world through travel. The travel industry is about culture, acceptance, inclusion, and exploration of people and places across the world. Play a rewarding and important role in the community that promotes life changing individual, family, and group experiences through your skills in digital development.
Agent Studio, and the Agent Studio Marketing Center are SaaS platforms, designed specifically for the b2b2c travel vertical, helping agents with customizable websites, marketing tools, and automated email marketing.
Minimum Required Skills
We’ll be happy to help fill any gaps in your skillset, but certain base skills are required.
● Knowledge of a Server Side Language (3+ years)
● Foundation in Object Oriented Programming
● Git or SVN (Version Control)
● CSS3 (3+ years)
● HTML5 (3+ years)
● SQL/T-SQL (3+ years)
● Windows stack/environment experience
● Ability to speak and write clearly
Very Desirable Skills
These are skills that would be awesome to have, but we’ll help fill any gaps.
● JS Libraries/Frameworks (jQuery, MooTools , etc.)
● Amazon Web Services (S3, Elasticache, EC2, etc)
● JIRA (Ticketing System)
● Front-end build pipeline tools
Probably Desirable Skills
If you have these skills, we’ll put them to work.
● Regular expressions
● E-commerce transaction processing
● Experience working with 3rd party APIs
● Test-Driven development
● Stress testing web applications
● SendGrid platform experience
What we Offer You
● Full-time remote position with an-in office opportunity available
● Help to grow and learn
● Opportunity to take ownership of products and grow as a leader
● Salary negotiable/commensurate to experience
● Check out our website to see how we go Beyond Benefits.
Formal Education or Equivalent
The individual should have a BS degree in computer science or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Please send your cover letter with compensation requirements and your resume to CFresumes@ntmllc.com.
We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture.
At Northstar we are laser focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.