Join our dynamic MarCom team and be part of the International Schools Services (ISS) world-class organization. We are seeking a highly talented and creative Digital Designer to join our team in this newly created position. As a high-impact Digital Designer, you will play a crucial role in creating compelling digital assets to support performance-based marketing programs across various platforms and channels. Your primary focus will be to achieve business objectives and reinforce the organization’s brand through innovative design solutions.
We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are experiencing a catalytic moment in history and ISS has committed to addressing the systemic prejudices and biases in ourselves, in schools, and in organizations around the world. ISS believes in dignity of all, the benefit of cross-cultural perspectives, and the power of diverse, inclusive, equitable and just communities. You can read more about our commitments here: https://www.iss.edu/who-we-are/deij-commitment
For over 60 years, ISS’ mission has been uniquely focused on helping international schools and educators develop students into thoughtful, imaginative global leaders. We are passionate about todays and tomorrow’s international education community, and we delight in connecting educators and schools worldwide. It’s all about making a world of difference. As a leading nonprofit organization in international education, ISS promotes innovative best practices for global education.
ISS offers a comprehensive benefit package including generous paid time off, a 15% company contribution to a 403(b) and comprehensive health insurance. Salary range is $55K to $65K annually, commensurate with experience.
Full-time; Mon-Fri 37.5-hour work week
This full-time position is located in Princeton, NJ office location (hybrid). You must have reliable internet access. Work hours will be agreed upon with supervisor and will include core hours 9am – 2pm EST.
• Create high-performing, on-brand digital ads to achieve business objectives.
• Create digital assets for outreach across a variety of channels and formats (display, social, email, landing pages, motion graphics and short video).
• Develop ads to maximize conversion of CTA and/or lead capture.
• Effectively create and iterate A/B tests.
• Assist with the development of wireframes and digital designs for landing pages, product, pages, ecommerce, and SEO webpages.
• Assist in the development digital performance marketing strategies to achieve objectives and support organization brand; implement campaigns across various digital platforms and channels.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and platform updates across a variety of social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Recommend UX/UI opportunities to increase performance.
• Assist with overflow related to creation and design of sales and marketing materials, including collateral, flyers, signage, etc.
• Support content development as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Digital Design, or a related field.
• 3-5 years of graphic design experience in direct-to-consumer channels, including PPC and ecommerce.
• Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects).
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, or other video editing software.
• Proficiency in photography retouching skills (Photoshop or Lightroom).
• Track record of effective A/B testing.
• Understanding of both content marketing and visual storytelling; ability to develop and translate concepts to effective marketing assets.
• Ability to produce a high volume of graphics on deadline while maintaining a high quality of work.
• Experience with PPC, social media platforms and analytics.
• Current knowledge of best practice in web design and experienced with responsive web design. WordPress experience a plus.
• Experience in ecommerce and copywriting a plus.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong communication and collaboration skills.
Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Ability to create vector icons and illustrations a plus.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Innovative and data driven.
• Love what you do, embrace challenges, a fearless problem-solver.
• Deep commitment to optimizing our customer’s experiences.
• Excellent team player!
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment and working on multiple projects with brisk deadlines.