We’re seeking an analytically oriented individual with strong business acumen to support the launch of an innovative Direct to Consumer educational offering. Reporting to the Senior Director of Data Analytics, you will be focused on delivering rigorous analyses and utilizing data to drive the rollout and future direction of this product.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to work on a high growth entrepreneurial endeavor while being exposed to world renowned researchers and data scientists in the field of human-centered artificial intelligence and personalized learning
In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to:
- Establish success metrics and other criteria to ensure a successful product roll out
- Leverage data to continually refine the user and product experience
- Analyze marketing campaign and customer journey data to determine the most effective paths to drive conversion
- Execute A/B Testing roadmap
Build dashboards and other reports in Looker
- Analyze, visualize, and communicate insights based on large multidimensional datasets
- Energized by using data and your analytical mindset to tackle and make progress against complex and ambiguous business challenges and opportunities.
- Intellectually curious always seeking to validate assumptions we are making around the product’s core value proposition and user experience
- A strong communicator who is able to present insights in a clear and concise way
- Comfortable with the fundamentals of statistics, sql and data science
On your resume:
- 1+ years of experience working in a data analytics or marketing analytics role
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL, Python
- Experience with A/B Testing
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives, and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Corporate Donation Matching
Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
401K with a company match
Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
Learning & Development Stipend
Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights and monthly Town Halls)
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching, and always-learning community.
Due to COVID-19, all BrainPOP employees will be working remotely through Sept 2021.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.