Entry-level Marketing Associate (Temporary, Public Health Nonprofit)
The Choice, Inc. Is facilitating a temporary search for our client- a DC based nonprofit organization whose mission is to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health. The Marketing Associate will assist with the organization’s upcoming annual conference that will take place in New Orleans, LA. The Marketing Associate will assist Account Managers with coordinating and planning the logistics as well as assist with marketing initiatives for the conference. Traveling to the event in Louisiana is not required.
This is a hybrid, temporary onsite role. Candidates will be expected to come into the office 1-2 days a week and work remotely the remaining days.
Candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours a week. This role will begin ASAP and conclude at the end of March 2023.
What we are seeking:
· Based in Washington, DC
· Prior Communications or Marketing experience
· Ability to commit to the entire duration of the assignment
Job Duties for the Entry-level Marketing Associate:
- Work with marketing account managers to plan and execute promotions.
- Ensure adherence to departmental processes and standards.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to monitor and track all promotional plan milestones.
- Assist with the marketing campaign analysis, reporting, and budgets.
- Routinely interface with production staff to collaboratively manage the production process of promotional campaigns.
- Provide back up, as needed, to the marketing team to execute a wide variety of promotions.
- Create regular reports to assist in strategic decision making.
Additional Qualifications for the Entry-level Marketing Associate:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
· Proficiency with standard desktop software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must be able to commute to Washington, DC as office is hybrid capacity. Covid-19 vaccination and boosted required.