Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Java Developer to join a fast growing health care technology organization. The Java Developer will be involved with design discussions, coding on the backend and working heavily with the database and Java and Enterprise Integration technologies.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Java Developer include:
- Lead peer reviews of design and code
- Coordinate release management and bug triaging.
- Lead Technical discussions with Customers to find the best possible solutions.
- Conduct bug fixing, Implement configuration migration process and other UAT readiness technical task
- Supports resolution of UAT identified issues and their triage.
Qualifications for the Java Developer include:
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Hands-on experience with XML, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, etc.), JMS, and SQL
- Experience in complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration of software products into complex IT environments
- Development experience on the Linux operating system and Weblogic Application Server
- Experience working with integration middleware or enterprise system bus (ESB) technologies such as Spring Integration or Apache Camel and OSGI containers like Apache Karaf
- Experience with source control software (Bitbucket), unit testing (JUnit), and build automation/CI (Jenkins)
Compensation for the Sr. Java Developer includes:
- Salary Range: $120,000-$150,000
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k