Polywork is the professional network for people who defy a traditional 9-5, and want to find the right people and projects to grow their network and their skills.
Polywork helps people discover new opportunities and showcase what they do – from work accomplishments to side hobbies and passion projects. Use polywork to find unique collaboration opportunities and spend more time working on what you love with like-minded professionals.
As an open platform, our community is key to the success of the business. Our hope is to strengthen our connection and build a thriving community.
About the Role:
As the Senior Director of Brand & Content Marketing, you will be the public-facing voice of our brand via editorial. You will help craft the narrative of Polywork and the Polyworking trend and determine the most effective channels to do this.
The role is for a strategic, creative, and organizational mastermind. You will own our organic editorial channels, as well as coordinate content from our users and influencers. This role is focused on both telling the story of our brand, as well as empowering our users to tell their stories. This is a critical and exciting role, reporting to our COO.
- Strategically and creatively think through available channels to drive community engagement, awareness, and growth.
- Have experience building aspirational and relevant content for our audience – and working across multiple teams to ensure a unified message across channels.
- Develop and own our content calendar; this includes our owned channels, as well as external posts (by users, media, influencers, etc.).
- Proactively source new opportunities for original stories/content.
- Be responsible for working with our design team to develop relevant creative content, and copywriting – as well as determining and measuring content KPIs.
- 8+ years of content marketing experience, preferably for Millennial/Gen Z audiences
- Excellent organizational, strategic, copywriting and storytelling skills
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Compensation: $170k – $190k + equity, based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Monthly meal and gym reimbursement.
- $2500 to set your home office up for success.
- 100% remote work but we offer co-working space in NYC.
- EST – PST time zones preferred
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.