This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Product Manager within its Student Experience Team. As a Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guild’s roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this role you will focus on building services and capabilities that serve Guild students and ensure a strong client experience across the lifecycle of the customer.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the strategy, roadmap, and delivery against key components involved in delivering a world-class student experience for signing up for the Guild education benefit.
- Crystallize the needs of our target customers and translate into product requirements including authoring, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments.
- Work directly with design, engineering, and cross-functional teams like Marketing to deliver effective product(s) to market and to solve tough, technical challenges.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the organization to understand business problems and efficiently synthesize product requirements back to your team.
- Continuously improve our Marketing and Communications stack by evaluating, implementing and managing new systems, tools and vendor relationships
You are a strong fit for this role have:
- 3+ years of front end or back end product experience steeped in a strong understanding and empathy of the customer
- Experience with product-led growth initiatives and customer journey mapping
- Effective leadership skills – able to collaborate cross-functionally to align on priorities and drive execution of product roadmap and strategy
- Ability to read and synthesize technical documentation for internal tools
- Attention to detail – willing to dig deep into the details to get things right
- Analytical, intellectually curious, excellent problem-solver