As Web Developer and Network Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, you will work with the other members of the web team to deliver:
- Internal web development support – including building new pages on existing sites, and building new sites as needed by the various departments and country-offices of ProVeg International.
- Overseeing the administration of our managed servers and related tools, and our registered domain names.
- Reports to: Senior Web Developer
- Department: International Communications
- Location: Remote work or working from one of our ProVeg offices
- Hours: 20-40 hours per week
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for setting up, maintenance, and monitoring, as well as the administration of our website servers (user administration, updates, backups, etc.).
- help to develop interfaces between our website (WordPress) and our newsletter tool and other CRM systems and help develop forms on the website.
- maintain and update the databases integrated into our website.
- Good level of English with the ability to work as part of a team that values learning and experimentation in order to deliver high-quality results.
- Strong drive to play a part in building platforms for important communications campaigns.
- Experienced with the administration of websites and good skills in working with WordPress and various APIs.
- Versed with programming simple tools and scripts.
- Knowledge of additional CMS use.