Reaktor is a team of technology professionals that craft custom digital products and services for diverse industries and clients worldwide.
We’re looking for senior full-stack software engineers to join our crew in delivering world-class digital products for companies such as adidas, ViacomCBS, HBO, Bravo Sierra, Rovio, and Finnair. We need people that can fill hybrid roles with different emphases on the wide context of product development. We don’t have predefined positions: instead, we invite you to talk to us about your skills, experience, ambitions, and dream role. We hope to find exceptional people to do exceptional work with us, and we believe it’s important that we define your role and path to our mutual growth together.
Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely but our office in Flatiron district is available if you’d like to get out of the house. Your role at Reaktor will be based in NYC when it’s safe and suitable to work in person.
What we can offer you:
- Small, completely autonomous teams, filled with experts in everything from design, to data science, to business consulting, to content.
- A community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without rigid hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to make things, and to make things happen.
- Compassion for people—both those around you, and those who will use the products you build.
- Drive to work on complex problems at any part of the project, from type system nuances to organizational dynamics.
- A vision and commitment to the future of work: being truly lean and agile and human-centered, and leaving yesterday’s pointless rituals behind.
- Readiness to be responsible for your work, development, and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but the end goal is yours to define.
- Working experience with concrete results, across different domains and at different scales. We’re not looking for a specific amount of experience, but we’ve found out that it usually takes 7 years of working in the field to reach the expected level.
If reading this gave you butterflies, we hope you apply, no matter what your path here was. We hope you can join our community and help us build a company where everyone can feel proud to belong. Tell us about your past adventures in the world of digital product development, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.