X by 2 is a team of software engineers, designers, leads and architects, bilingual in business and technology, who set the standard for software excellence in the insurance and healthcare industries. Careers with X by 2 offer rapid growth, constant learning, and the immediate chance to make an impact. It’s a true meritocracy – fueled by a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
We’re looking for people that have started playing technical leadership roles and seek accelerated career opportunities and challenging problems to solve.
- Play tech lead / architect roles in architecting, designing, developing, testing and rolling out core business applications and data/analytics solutions for insurance and healthcare clients.
- Participate in strategy and roadmap engagements, software architecture definition, product/framework evaluation for software projects.
- Quickly learn to use new tools, technologies and platforms across various technology stacks as needed for the project to develop prototypes and proof-of-concepts.
- Mentor and perform design reviews and code reviews for developers on the team
- Collaborate with fellow Developers, Technical Leads and Architects on architecture, design and development.
- Experience technically leading software projects
- Curiosity and awareness of technological trends and patterns in enterprise software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis, as local and possibly out-of-state travel is required. Due to COVID, this position is currently remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is preferred.
- Agile approach – emphasis on good people, continuous delivery of value, close collaboration with clients
- Learning and reuse by leveraging patterns and frameworks
- Deliver results by playing key leadership roles on capable teams focused on full life-cycle from discovery and planning through implementation and launch
- No technology bias and no affiliations with vendors – we use the technologies and approaches that make sense for our clients
- Constant learning – adding modern technologies, frameworks, tools and products to our tool belt
Work Environment and Culture
- Be surrounded by smart talented people with shared values of continually challenging, investing in, and stretching themselves to new levels
- Collaborate with seasoned architects to solve problems and to challenge assumptions
Work in small teams with opportunities for rapid growth and accelerated responsibilities driven purely by individual performance
- Everyone has a voice and is always encouraged to engage in shaping the company by sharing their interests, ideas, and feedback
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
- Annual reviews, raises, and promotions
- Programs: Professional Development, Wellness, Professional Dress allowance
- Discretionary Points and Travel Points redeemable for cash or additional time off
- Company sponsored social events for employees and families
Work-Life Balance: flexible hours, vacation days, sick days, personal days, holidays
To all recruitment agencies: X by 2 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, X by 2 employees or any other organization location. X by 2 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.