We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative leader of leaders who thrives in dealing with ambiguity and able to independently drive efforts to change the “impossible” to possible. We are seeking a seasoned Senior Management, Product Management to drive the development, maintenance, evaluation, and enhancement of data-driven products and programs that optimize compliance reviews and audits of Amazon’s transportation business while providing the best experience possible for our customers, both internal and external. The ideal candidate can manage a team that sets their operational vision(s), drive alignment with cross-functional leadership, then develop and execute the detailed product and/or program designs that bring that vision to light. The Sr. Manager, Product & Program will manage a team that works seamlessly with internal and external partner teams to ensure requirements are clear, thorough, and “future proofed” and drive outcomes that scale our business and reduce overall risk, while simplifying support for new transportation business, programs, and worldwide launches. You foster an environment to think creatively to solve complex business challenges and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
A Nurturing Leader of Leaders – You show ownership for your team while augmenting your super powers with those of others. You develop your team and yourself.
A Customer-Obsessed Athlete – You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
A Problem Solver – Challenges excite you! You look beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible. Like a start-up pro, you’re prepared to wear many hats.
A Results-Oriented Leader – You’re focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers.
You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
A Designer – You drive vision creation and nurturing, despite ambiguity, and figure out how to ensure deliver against it — delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
A Calculated Risk Taker – You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn and/or as situations change.
**This position can be based out of any US Corporate Office**
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years relevant work experience in leading product management teams
· Experience shaping product strategy, prioritization, and specification
· Excellent communication (written/oral) and stakeholder/partner management
· Strong bias for action, and ability to work independently toward stated goals
· Analytical and quantitative skills and data-driven decision making
· An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
· Transportation, Logistics, or Supply Chain experience a plus
· Software product management, ideally for web applications, a plus
· Risk Management or regulatory experience a plus
· Lean or Six Sigma certifications a plus
· Success building and launching new products
· General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
· Problem-solving passion and service orientation
· Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.