Sr Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time employee.
Location: Remote – Frogslayer will consider candidates located anywhere in the US with proper work authorization.
Comp: $75k to $150k base salary. Compensation for this role will be based on candidate’s experience, potential for contribution, and scope of role.
Who We Are
Frogslayer is a custom software development and digital innovation firm. Clients partner with Frogslayer to rapidly build, launch, and scale forward-leaping, industry-shattering software products and digital platforms that create new revenue streams and sources of competitive advantage.
To deliver the very best for our clients, we start with our people. In this position, you will be challenged to deliver innovative solutions that make a lasting and significant impact on companies and industries. Our people and teams are empowered to make the decisions they need to serve our clients. Since every role at Frogslayer is significant to the success of our clients, you’ll be given great responsibility and have the authority you need to deliver results.
Frogslayer, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contribution to medical benefits for employees and their families. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs.
If you are someone who wants to be a contributing member of an exciting team that has been continually recognized by Inc. and Texas Monthly as a best place to work, then read on my friend and learn about this position.
Who You Are
In this critical role, your clients will rely on you to solve their most complex technology challenges and deliver measurable business results.
If you’re looking for real responsibilities, autonomy over your work, flexibility over your schedule, and the opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day then this is the job for you.
This is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth. There will be constant change, but one thing is certain – you will learn more and grow faster at Frogslayer than you will anywhere else.
- Develop custom software – yes, this position is 80-90% coding.
- Assist in the design of project architecture.
- Write code for the application scaffolding and complex features.
- Break down work into assignable items and estimate effort and schedule.
- Assign project tasks and issues for yourself and junior team members.
- Review team members’ work and give constructive feedback on improvements.
- Develop junior team member’s ability to work through problems, interact with clients, and design practical solutions.
- Meet clients in person or remotely to give regular updates and ensure the team is staying tied to their needs.
- Create design documents and key artifacts for the project.
- Meet with operations leaders to discuss project goals, solution quality, schedule and progress, and the overall client relationship.
Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.